Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog DT Challenge #258: Campout!

Monday, August 17, 2015

 Happy Monday and welcome to another FCCB Monday challenge!



Challenge #258-Camping
Create a project that features camping activities.

This Weeks Sponsor
My Creative Time

And the prize is:


 This is a FUN PACKED full of pretty flower & leaf dies. It includes a total of 18 dies.  All of the flower dies include outside stitching on the negative portion. This die set is valued at $24.99!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.


So...we don't really camp here...well, sometimes we camp in my in-laws' field with friends. And they have a lot of deer and wild animals there...I love watching them pass by!
So, here's my funky card...you can say I was experimenting...

I had started to make a tri-fold card for this challenge, but somehow I "lost" it...I'm pretty sure it's right in front of my nose, but I can't find it! (Can you tell my desk is a mess? I have like "thousands" of projects going on...)

Anyway...I used Artfully Sent CTMH Cricut cartridge for the deer and bunny. I colored them with gel sticks (aka Gelatos for kids) and blended them with a wet wipe. Some details were done with a Copic marker.
I stamped the eagle and clouds (CTMH), and "sun rays" (Stampabilities). I also colored the clouds with gel stick, blending it with my finger.
I added sequins on the eyes because I didn't like what I'd done with a black pen...(they look like they're scared, though...). Oh, well! Like I said, I was experimenting... =)

Have a nice week! And thanks for stopping by!


post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe