Club Scrap August Blog Hop - Woven Strands + PS26 #17

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

(I have 2 posts today, so if you're looking for my Word Art Wednesday card, please click HERE)


Hello,

Welcome to Club Scrap Woven Strands Blog Hop!!!


I'm super excited, as this is my first blog hop with Club Scrap!
For the complete list, go to Club Scrap's BLOG. Your next stop will be Lisa's BLOG!
This month, we are featuring the Woven Strands Collection...and here are my projects!

First, I have a scrapbook page (for my Project Scrapbook26 #17) inspired by a sketch from Sketch N Scrap Twist Back Thu #8:


Challenge:
P - patterned paper
A - accents (foil on tag and embroidered accents)
P - purple cardstock
E - embroidered doily 
R - rhinestones

I used the green patterned paper, and 2 solid cardstocks as photo mats. On the left, the "half" knot was fussy cut from a cutaparts embellishment and colored with Copic marker.

Look at those lovely silver embroidered accents...layered on a cutaparts embellishment:


The wood veneer photo corner...I decided to leave it unfinished:


Do you see the clear tag with silver foil accents behind "Joy" (which I fussy cut from the cutaparts embellishment sheet and colored with Copic marker)?


I finished it up with scattered rhinestones for some bling!
I used elbow tweezers to help me with the tiny rhinestones...

My second project is a card, inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #137:


Challenges:



I used the same wood veneer photo corner, green patterned paper and rhinestones as the page above.
I added stamped borders, colored with Copic markers, and a sentiment heat embossed in silver.

Thanks for stopping by!
And don't forget to visit the next stop - Lisa's BLOG!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe