Watercolor Love You to the Moon Card

Thursday, September 18, 2014

I had some extra inks (green and blue) left from another project, so I decided to use it on lots of textured papers...now I have a little pile of watercolored papers! =)

For today's card, though, I used one of my favorite techniques - clear emboss resist - before I watercolored the paper...



Supplies (CTMH-retired):
You've Got a Friend stamp set
Unicorn Dreams (Hostess stamp set)
Glitz Glitter Gel
Others:
Clear embossing powder
Heat Gun
reinkers in green and blue
paintbrush

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Just Us Girls #258 - Trend Week & DT Call
2. SSS Mon Challenge: Rock the Techniques
3. WAW #150: Anything Goes
4. CASology Week #113: Green
and ETA 09/30/14
5. H2H Challenge: Favorite Technique

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe