Damask Divas Blog Hop: Laughing Lola Thank You Cards

Monday, September 30, 2013

Hello,
Welcome to the Damask Divas Blog Hop!


It's been a while since I last played...but I'm back with a couple of cards using the Laughing Lola paper collection!


If you came from Hillary's blogyou are in the right place.
If you have jumped here and just discovered our Blog Hop, feel free to check the list at the Damask Divas Blog to find the complete list of Blog Hop participants. But you can just keep going and once you get here again, you're all done! =)

For these cards, I used the scraps from the WOTG (Workshop on the Go) Laughing Lola Cardmaking Kit. You can make 15 cards with this kit and you'll have some left over paper for other projects...so basically, I used the scraps "as is"!




The mini stamp is "A True Thank You" (M1029) and I added sequins for some bling!


The next stop is Jessica's Blog!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great time on our Blog Hop!

And don't forget to check out the October Promotions HERE!

Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe