Now Boarding Card

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My mom has been helping me with my "new" baby (not so new...he is 11 months-old now!) and she is leaving today...sad...
This is a card I made for her:



The stamp set is Sightseer (C1534) from CTMH. Ink pads are Memento London Fog and Paris Dusk (Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko). I also used 3-D foam tape (CTMH)  and a 1.25" circle punch (EK Success).

I will be entering this card in H2H CTMH Challenge Blog - Bon Voyage Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Fantastic card! Love the design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe. Some. Love the stamping pattern on this one, Lilian!!! GREAT way to add dimension on here AND the color pop is wonderful! LOVE that you joined us over at H2H Challenges this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Thanks for joining us at HEart 2 HEart this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe