"Love never melts" Winter Scene Card

Friday, August 30, 2013

September is almost here...I can't believe it! And I can't believe I posted 3 cards in a row! That's what happens when you decide to play in challenges last minute... me, a procrastinator??? =)

I made this card for the "Make a Scene" Challenge at H2H CTMH Challenge Blog.
I don't usually stamp scenes...it takes sooo much time...it involves looots of masking...but I had all these new stamp sets I wanted to use...thought this would be a good way to used lots of stamps in one card!


First I stamped the gingerbread house, then the snowman. I masked the snowman to stamp the trees behind it. Added stamped snowflakes, white and red embossing powders, colored with Copic markers, added some Liquid Glass and Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel. Then, finished it off with the stamped corners and sentiment...wait! Then, I decided the card needs some baker's twine!


Told you it takes lots of time and masking! (O.K. maybe I lied about the masking part, 'cause I only masked one image...)
But the time I spent creating it was totally worth it! I had "snow" much fun! =)

Hope you like it! And thanks for stopping by!

CTMH stamp sets and supplies:
D1557 Candyland
C1506 Flakey Friends
D1544 Distressed Backgrounds
Trees from Frosted Cardmaking Workshop stamp set (now in D-size, instead of C) 
Z679 Liquid Glass
Z1313 Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. LOVE, love, love this!!! Such great color! Super sparkly touches...just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say, thanks for joining us at H2H again! LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely scene! The colors are great and the snowman is just adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Heart2Heart this week--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite a scene! Wow, it must have taken forever to make but so worth it! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe