A Little Ray of Sunshine Card

Thursday, August 29, 2013

That's a loong title for this card...but isn't that whale the cutest whale you've ever seen? =)
And that happens to be the title of a song! So I'm entering this card in the H2H CTMH Challenge Blog 


For the 5"x7" card base, I used a circle foam stamp and stamped it with blue acrylic paint several times. After it was dry, I stamped 3 stamp images in black. 
Then, I put a vellum overlay with lots of baby feet on it (it is folded on the left side of the card and adhered to the back). This gave the background a softer look!
I stamped the whale in black on the vellum and on a blue cardstock, cut the whale out and adhered it on the vellum.
Finally, I stamped sentiment in black on blue cardstock, trimmed it like a banner and adhered it on the card.

The final detail...I added little sequins!!! I'm glad sequins are back...'cause I have a lot... =)


CTMH stamp sets:
New Baby (C1541)
It's Your Day (retired)

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe