Vacation Scrapbook Page

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hello,

This is a 6x6 scrapbook page I made recently. It will be part of my Project Life album, the one I decided to start this year. If you missed one of the pages I shared before, click HERE.


We took a short vacation last month. And my son is pictured, on the beach, making a sand castle.
I love seashells, butterflies and birds...so, when I saw a stamp set from Hero Arts on sale for 50% off, I just had to buy it! Good thing I did, because Hero Art's has a contest going on and I'm entering this page!!!
It's the "Stamp Your Story" contest and you can check it out HERE.

I used a patterned paper from MME, an old starfish sticker by Jenni Bowlin for Li'l Davis Designs, 3-D foam tape (to pop-up the nautilus) and some Green&Blue Epoxy Bubbles from CTMH. 
Stamps are by 7gypsies, CTMH (Trinity Alphabet), and Hero Arts Antique Engravings (of course!).
Brown ink is Memento Coffee Bean (Imagine Crafts) and ClearSnap's ColorBox Chestnut Pigment Ink.

Thanks for visiting! 
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe