Weekend Projects: Floral Tri-Fold Birthday Card

Sunday, March 10, 2013

I am going to "Spring Forward" with H2H!
I am entering the card in the first challenge for March...check the blog out! There are lots of blog candy this month!
Hint...check Tamytha's Paper HeArtist Blog! She is giving away your choice of MyCreations Star, Sightseer Stamp Set or a current Paper Pack! =)

Now...here's my card closed:


Card opened:


Back of the card:

I always wanted to make a tri-fold card...but never really got to it...maybe because I didn't have the "right" stamps...
And then, I bought the stamp set below from CTMH and the roses are just perfect for it! The stamp set is called "Love Blooms" (C1511) and you can purchase it HERE.

I also used a stamp (banner) from the Cricut® Artiste Collection (Z1790) and the little flower from the WOTG Chantilly Scrapbooking Kit (G1053).
Other supplies are: Pink Glitter Gems (Z1807)Cotton Candy (Z2193) and Buttercup (Z2110) Ink Pads, foam tape (Z1151), and Spellbinders scallop oval die.

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I agree that you need just the "right" stamp to carry the edge across all the panels of the tri-fold - and this stamp totally fit the bill. Very nice work.
    Bernadet
    http://bernadetscraftblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!!! This stamp set is perfect for these edges! Thanks for playing long and sharing your BEAUTIFUL card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, that's beautiful! I love how you used the flowers on the edge and cut them out!
    Thanks for sharing with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too gorgeous! Love everything about it! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe