Merry Christmas (Belated!) and Happy New Year!!!

Friday, December 31, 2010

So...if you haven't noticed...
I haven't been blogging for a few months now...

Here are the reasons why...

Reason #1: I'm PREGNANT!!! I'll be 21 weeks tomorrow!
Reason #2: I'm not so sick anymore but I can't stand looking at the monitor for more than a couple of minutes!
Reason #3: I feel lazy most of the time!
Reason #4: I'm getting tired already...looking at the monitor...

Anyway...
I haven't been stamping lately either...so nothing new to show off. So, I'll be posting older cards!

Merry (Belated) Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!



Supplies: Stamps: Penny Black Ink. and Stampabilities; Papers: BasicGrey and Fancy Pants Designs; Vellum; PearlEx Watercolor, Markers, Eyelets.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe