Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life - March 2017

Monday, March 13, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

Paper Sweeties has a new Planner Stamp Set - Planner Series: Coffee (available soon)!
I used it in my Mini Planner, plus other Paper Sweeties stamp sets:


I started stamping icons and words (you can see the new Planner Series: Coffee stamps on Mon 24 + Planner Series: Get Your Craft On + Planner Series: Wedding) and I added the washi tapes.
I did some second generation stamping (Thankful Stamp Set) - stamping first on another piece of paper, then on the Planner -(on the right) and some background stamping using a light pink ink (on the top left).
I stamped and die cut some flowers (Thankful Stamp Set and Sweet Cuts - Thankful), colored them with Copic markers and added some glitter in the centers. I die cut the flower bed in kraft paper (Sweet Cuts - Window Elements) and adhered them all on the pages.
Finally, I added some hand-writing with Fabrico markers.


Challenges:

******************************

Please, visit the PLANNER TEAM:


**************************


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe