{Sun} Sweets: Christmas Silhouettes - MHK Designs Release

Sunday, December 06, 2015

Hello, crafty friends!

I have another project for MHK Designs today! 
My Blog-land friend Mynn started an Etsy Shop and she has digital stamp sets and patterned papers for sale!
I'm showcasing "Christmas Silhouettes I" Stamp Set and "Christmas Past" Patterned Paper Pack today:



Here's my card:


The patterned paper doesn't really come in this color (nor the digital stamp)...I'll tell you my secret...my printer was running out of ink! =) But I kinda liked the way it turned out, so I decided to use it anyway! I also added some details with an alcohol-based marker and glitter glue. 
The digi stamp panel was adhered with foam tape.

Challenges:





You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Lilian, this is BEAUTIFUL, friend! I LOVE LOVE LOVE what you did to the background papers--this color combo is just amazing! THANK YOU for your wonderful creations for MHKDesigns, and thank you for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lillian, the colors are perfect! And like how you did the shillouhette in white, I don't know how to change the image color, any tips would be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is simply Beautiful Lilian! Love the colors and design!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colors that you used. The gradient effect is awesome! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Let it Snow” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card.Beautiful background. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp - Let it Snow challenge :)
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card. the colors are so pretty. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, Lilian. LOVE how you've used images and papers by MHK Design. Thank you so much for joining our last CASE-ing Christmas challenge. We truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon. Happy Christmas!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lilian, this card is gorgeous and the colos are WOW!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas.
    Hugs, Rosi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe