Happy 2016!!! with Navigation

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy (almost) 2016, my Crafty Friends!!!

Sharing my last cards of the year:


Challenges:

I used products from Club Scrap's Navigation Deluxe Kit: patterned/specialty papers, fibersembellishment cutaparts and wood arrows
Sentiments are from Moroccan Spice Greeting stamp set.

This kit is great for masculine projects! And since I needed some...it came in handy!
I cut and inked all edges of the embellishment cutaparts and papers for the cards.


The "Thank You" Card has some fiber as accent...and you can see above how I attached it to the back of the strip.


For the Bell Card, I didn't have Club Scrap number stamps, so I stamped only "Happy" from a "Happy Birthday" stamp and hand drew "2016" with a black marker.


The "Happy Birthday" Card uses Navigation Faux Leather Paper. I crumpled it and heat embossed it in clear for a worn out faux leather look:



Challenges:

Then, I just adhered the embellishment cutaparts and stamped sentiment on. Make sure you use a strong adhesive because of the clear embossed surface.



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Happy New Year!!
    Beautiful card. Thanks for joining with us at Retarte, good luck.
    Yaiza( Stampartpapel DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a batch of great masculine cards. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx.
    http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards! Such wonderful designs! That faux leather looks amazing!! Love it!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lilian me encanta tu blog! hermosas creaciones... gracias nuevamente por participar con nosotras en RETARTE... Slaudos! Paula, DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe