This Moment SOTM CTMH Blog Hop

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Hello,

Welcome to the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!


If you have come here from Brenda's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants HERE.

This month we have around 60 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this lovely stamp set - This Moment.



Here's my first project:


And the second one, using 3x4 cards from Hopscotch Picture My Life:


I'm linking this card at:
1. SSS Wed: Anything Goes

Supplies (CTMH):
This Moment Jan'14 SOTM

I have another project - a scrapbook page - using one stamp from the set...
Click HERE to view it...and see if you can find the stamp I used! =)

Your next stop is Chris' Blog!!!

Thank you for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe