French Dies {Friday}: Another Snowman Card

Saturday, December 20, 2014

"Another" Snowman Card...I just love snowmen! They are so cute!


Don't know if you can see the glittered snow...

Supplies (CTMH):
Artbooking Cricut Collection
C1506 Flakey Friends
Teal Shimmer Trim
Glitz Glitter Gel (retired)
Others:
Black Pen
Sequins

The card was inspired by Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #39:


I cut a chevron overlay using Artbooking Cricut cartridge and ended up with a bunch of negatives...so I adhered them on my turquoise background paper!

Challenges:
2. WAW #163: Anything Goes
3. SSS Mon Challenge: Anything Goes
4. SSS Wed Challenge: Winter Inspiration
5. FCCB #241: Anything Goes

Have a nice weekend!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe