Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life - December

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

It's Planner Inspiration time at Paper Sweeties!!!
I used my Mini Happy Planner, plus Paper Sweeties stamp sets (click to enlarge):


I stamped icons and words, using Planner Series: Get Your Craft On and Planner Series: Wedding.
I inked part of "enjoy" (Planner Series: Coffee) for the word "Joy" in the bottom right square.
I stamped 3 circle frames from Planner Series: Shapes to build a snowman and stamped the hat (Thankful stamp set) on. I hand-drew details and colored the bow with a marker.
Then, I added some washi tape and heart stickers.

Supplies:



************************


Please, don't forget to visit the PLANNER TEAM blog hop:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth ---- You're HERE!
Lisa Bzibziak


**************************

Don't forget to join Paper Sweeties December Inspiration Challenge - Anything Goes!




And...


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe