Happy Thankgiving!!! Artist Trading Card

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!


I made an ATC...I painted the 2.5" x 3.5" in copper and let dry.
I added some washi tape and stamped an image (Club Scrap) for more texture.
I adhered a stamped sentiment (CTMH), some die cut leaves (CTMH Artbooking Cricut) and added Dimensional Magic Glitter Gold on the leaves.

Challenges:
1. Cupcake Inspirations #432

2. HLS Nov ATC: Words

3. ATC Around the World #35: AGoes optional Autumn
4. City Crafter #389: Autumn Colors


5. Word Art Wed #310-#311: AGoes


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. That's a great theme for your words atc and your Autumn colours are beautiful. Thanks for joining in with the HLS atc challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and festive. Thank you for joining us at City Crafter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
    Danijela - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ATC .... gorgeous colours. Thank you for playing along with the HLS ATC Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    ดูหนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe