Club Scrap September Artist Team Challenge

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

Welcome to Club Scrap September Artist Team Challenge Blog Hop!
If you came from Club Scrap's Blog (Karen's post), you're in the right place!
Your next stop will be Debbie's Blog!

This month, Club Scrap's Artist Team Challenge is to incorporate Watercolor Techniques into our projects!

I love the watercolor look, so I grabbed my Derwent Artbars and put them to work:

CSSepATC_1500
Challenges:

I used Orchard Today's Special Stencil with brown ink for the background.
I stamped and watercolored the image (Orchard Jumbo unmounted stamps), trimmed and adhered it on the card.


CSSepATC_1491 
Challenges: 

I stenciled the printed paper (Orchard Today's Special Stencil) with brown ink, and adhered a strip of printed paper on the bottom.
I stamped the sentiment (Orchard Greeting unmounted stamps), cut it out, and inked the edges before adhering it on panel.
I stamped 2 pears (Orchard Greeting unmounted stamps), cut them out, watercolored them and adhered them on panel.

This is another way to achieve a watercolor look...use stamps! I stamped splatters (Orchard Art Nouveau unmounted stamps) on orange panel:

CSSepATC_1487 
Challenges:


I stamped basket and fruit (Orchard Jumbo unmounted stamps), cut them out and watercolored them.
I used my craft knife to cut an opening on the basket and put my fruit in there.

I stamped and inked sentiments (Orchard Greeting unmounted stamps) and text (Orchard Art Nouveau unmounted stamps).
Then, I adhered the images onto the panel.

Don't forget to go to your next stop: Debbie's Blog!!!

Here are 2 videos on how I watercolored the images...

Video #1


Video #2





You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Nice videos showing your techniques Lilian, the art bars are so vibrant! I really like how you incorporated the stencil on your cards, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of cards, Lilian and perfect video to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilian...I love how you incorporated the stencil in with the stamps so effortlessly. The cards are lovely, and great job on the videos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that stencil work! Beautiful coloring, Lilian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards!! Love your watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, pretty coloring!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Preciosas tarjetas y coloreado. Gracias por los video tutoriales
    Gracias por participar con nosotras en Retarte#106
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From the Heart.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are lovely Lilian! What a fabulous quote ... I'll have to remember that one ... good advice! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Sentiments & Quotes’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous, Lilian! Thanks so much for joining us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Lovely work.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are all just beautiful. You do wonderful work. Thank you, for joining us for the QKR Stampede challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous coloring! I am loving those art bars! Great videos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards! loved the videos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful!! Thank you for joking at the House of Cards Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing your videos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe