Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - May 2017

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

It's Planner Inspiration time at Paper Sweeties!!!
I used my Mini Happy Planner, plus Paper Sweeties stamp sets:


I started by stamping icons and words (Planner Series: Get Your Craft On + Planner Series: Wedding + Planner Series: Coffee).
Then, I added some washi tapes and stickers (that were on sale at my LCS).

I stamped and die cut a flower (Thankful Stamp Set and Sweet Cuts - Thankful), colored it with alcohol-based markers and added some Dimensional Magic in the center before adding it on page.

I wrote some stuff with a blue PITT pen and black SmashBook pen, and added some more at the end of the week...


Please, visit the PLANNER TEAM:
**************************


Don't forget to join the May Inspiration Challenge - Anything Goes!







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such great examples Lillian! There's no way I could use a favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe