Cards of a Lazy Crafter...

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

I have a confession to make...I'm a lazy crafter!!!
I thought I would share some cards that I made yesterday...

I'm so lazy that sometimes it's easier to find a card sketch and use it, instead of your own design...


I stamped the flowers and sentiments on a panel, distressed the edges and adhered it on card base.
I stamped a second flower and cut it out (you don't have to worry about masking, 'cause this one is gonna cover the overlaps).
I colored them with alcohol-based and Fabrico markers and inked the centers with a small ink pad.
I adhered the cut out flower on and added Dimensional Magic in the centers.


Challenges:
1. CAS(E) this Sketch #220


I didn't even had to think about the colors I wanted to use, 'cause I just used 2. Altenew May Inspiration Challenge colors and their stamps...


3. STAMPlorations May CAS Challenge: AGoes Optional Color Twist: Feminine Colors


4. Simon Says Wed: A Hint of Pink
5. Just Us Girls #392: Word Week - Mother



****************************

I wanted to use some patterned paper on this card, but I was too lazy to look for the right one...since the box of washi tapes was closer, I decided to use some instead...


To compensate my laziness...I did some monoprinting on this card, using the back of the die cut butterfly (watercolored with Ken Oliver's Color Burst and some Distress Stains)!!!
It's hard to see, but the butterfly has some pearlescent shine on...
I'll probably make a video on this...but since I'm too lazy...it will probably take me a couple of weeks to finish that! =)
Stamp and die are SU!

Challenges:
1. Mojo Monday #496:
2. Curtain Call Inspiration: Flutter


3. House of Cards May Challenge: Add Sequins and/or Colors (colors)


4. Time Out #82: Flowers (with Optional twist of Kissing)
5. Word Art Wed #280-#281: AGoes


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. 2 amazing cards and I don't think you are lazy! I love the arty look of your card for Time Out and so good to see you here x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful! What you call lazy, I prefer to call creative. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spotted your pink flowers on the Altenew May Challenge. So soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely duo, Lillian ... so beautifully creative, pretty and delicate! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, love how you have used this Altenew set. Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! I also say you're not lazy - I call it "why should I reinvent the wheel?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards, Lilian. The soft colors and popped up flower on the first card are lovely. Thanks for sharing it at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both cards but especially the butterfly card, so pretty. Thanks for joining us at House of Cards this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a truly beautiful card, your colouring of the gorgeous flowers is perfect. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards - love how you have stamped the butterfly one.
    Thank you for sharing with House of Cards!
    Susan
    DT for HOC
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe