{Tue} Technique: Yupo Paper In-Laid Doily Birthday Card

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I haven't posted for a while...I was out of town...
I drove a long, long time going to Missouri and coming back here...and I got sick! Can't do that anymore! Too old for that! haha

Anyway, I used Yupo paper + alcohol inks + blending solution for the die cut doily. It didn't cut all the way (the details inside), but that's what I wanted.


I die cut the same doily on a 4" x 5.25" white panel. I stamped sentiment and adhered it on the card.
I added the Yupo paper doily in the negative space, for an in-laid look.
Finally, I added the die cut dragonflies from SU! (using Club Scrap Delft yellow cardstock).

Challenges:
1. HLS April Anything Goes with Dies Challenge:

2. WordArtWed #278-#279: AGoes
3. STAMPlorations April Challenge: Theme & Sketch


4. STAMPlorations CAS Challenge:



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Stunning card! Love the pretty colors. Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers...so glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dragonfly dies go perfectly against that gorgeous alcohol ink background! Thank you so much for playing along with us this month at STAMPlorations Sketch anf Theme Challenge ! :)
    Suchi - DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a super dramatic background to those sweet little dragonflies! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  4. The die cut dragonflies look great against your background.
    So pleased you joined us at HLS anything goes with dies and STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe