I'm feeling Blue...

Saturday, March 04, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I'm feeling blue...a good kind of blue, though...
Blue is my favorite color and here are some cards for some challenges, using Club Scrap Delft Digital Kit:


First card...I used Mojo Monday #486 sketch...layered a bunch of designs, then the sentiment and clogs. I also doodled some frames with a black pen.

Challenges:
1. Mojo Monday #486


*****************************



Second card...the sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches #277.
I used patterned paper and a flower that I cut out and adhered with foam tape. Then, added the sentiment.

Challenges:
1. Freshly Made Sketches #277 - a sketch from Jen T.
2. ATSM #231: AGoes


*******************************


Third card...I used sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch #211.
I had 2 colors of Distress Stains on my craft mat and ink smooshed the cut out image. I adhered the panel on card base and added a sentiment.

 Challenges:
1. CAS(E) this Sketch #211

2. STAMPlorations March CAS Challenge: Anything CAS Goes


3. HLS March Watercolor Challenge: AGoes Optional Twist -Smoosh







You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. These are all wonderful. Love the pretty blues! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! Thank you for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your creations are so pretty!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rocked the Delft digi kit! Love the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous collection of cards! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe