Coffee? Yes, Please! Card

Friday, March 31, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

A second card for today...using Paper Sweeties new Planner Series: Coffee Planner Stamp Set...


I'm in a distress kinda mood lately...
I applied Distress Stains on card panel, inked the edges and let dry.
I stamped several images from Planner Series: Coffee on the panel and I also stamped sentiments and hearts on a white banner.
I distressed the edges with an Edge Distresser (CTMH) and adhered it on the card base.
I die cut Sweet Cuts - With Love and used the heart from the center. I stamped some coffee beans on, added some doodles with a fine marker and adhered it on card panel.
I adhered the banner on and then, added some Sequins - Pepermint.

Challenges:
1. 2017 Spring Coffee Lover Blog Hop


2. WordArtWed #276-#277: AGoes


You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I heart your coffee card, Lilian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant write longer its always jump out of your post :(
    love the big heart too and cuute sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, great use of those planner stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card, Lilan. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute coffee themed card, Lilian! Love the planner stamps and splatters :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your card!!! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The background is awesome. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Love all of the coffee beans!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe