Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - January 2017

Friday, January 13, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

I'm happy to announce that, besides Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge (the 1st of the month), I'm also on the Plan Your Life Series DT!!!

Here's my first project:


I probably have enough planner inserts for 3 (or 4) years...but I wanted something smaller to carry around in my purse.
I purchased the Mini Happy Planner at my LCS and since they were on sale for 60% off, I bought 2 more...for my sons! =)
Anyway...I used Planner Series Get Your Craft On Stamp Set for the majority of the weekly spread, plus Window Elements Stamp Set for the stitched frame on the bottom right.
I stamped some design multiple time (in lighter colors) to mimic patterned papers and I also added some washi tapes for more colors.


Please, don't forget to visit the PLANNER TEAM:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth --- me!
Lisa Bzibziak



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Lilian, these planner pages are are sweet as can be! I love all of the bright and cheery colors - so creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful planner pages, Lilian!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages, Lilian and congrats to be on the DT. Looking forward to more planners, I love doing it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really awesome looking Lillian, congrats on your DT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe