EyeConnect Crafts October: BOO! Black Totem Cat Card

Friday, October 28, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

It's my turn to post at EyeConnect Crafts' Blog today!
EyeConnect Crafts makes 100% Recycled Chipboard products.
They are great for mixed media projects and are a little thinner than others, so the projects will not be so bulky!

Check out my project for October, with photo tutorial and supplies' list!

I don't really do much for Halloween, but I like cats...and since my Ragdoll cat likes to scare me sometimes, I thought this would be a fun project to make, using Totem Cats...

The cool part is that the head, tail and limbs are movable!



Challenges:




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you so much for taking part in this months Mixed Media Monthly Challenge. I love the texture you have acheived in your card and the colour choices are fabulous. Hugs, Clare DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe