MHKDesigner Inspiration: A Birthday Card

Friday, September 09, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

It's my turn to post at MHKDesigns' Blog today...here's a CAS Birthday Card:


I printed the digital images (Beginnings & Endings) and sentiment (Eat Your Cake) on a white panel and colored them using colored pencils. I adhered the panel on green card base.
I printed a second butterfly, cut it out, colored it with colored pencils and heat embossed it in Sparkles (Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts). I adhered it by applying glue only in the center.
Then, I added the sequins.

Don't forget to take a look at the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop!
Thanks for stopping by!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. OMGOSH Lilian.. this is simply BEAUTIFUL! LOVE your pretty card! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous, Lilian! I adore the colors you chose--the sequins are the perfect finishing touch, too! What a lovely CAS creation, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe