CWS#6 Mid-Inspiration: Thanks Pumpkin Card

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

Here's a mid-month inspiration card for Creative with Stamps Challenge #6: Photo Inspiration - Autumn Colors...you can use the photo and/or colors for your card...



Please, click HERE to link up to 3 projects!


And here's my card, inspired by the pumpkins...I just love pumpkins! =)


I stamped the pumpkin twice, one on the card base and one on white cardstock (this one was colored with alcohol-based markers, cut out and adhered on card with foam tape).
I added a strip of patterned paper on the bottom, a stamped sentiment and some green pearls.

Challenges:


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Lilian, you created such a fabulous card using the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome take on the color challenge. Love the strip along the bottom and the pumpkin. Great card. CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely coloring your pumpkin Lilian and like BIllie I love the strip there
    Sweet CAS card and I love this happy colors on your card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous CAS autumnal design Lilian and I love the dimension on the pumpkin.
    Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so neat and clean looking; love how you made the pumpkin with the embellishments around it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lilian! You have coloured the pumpkin beautifully and I love the strip of Autumnal colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. The image is pretty and I love the pattern paper you have used! Thank you for joining us at ATSM Challenges. All the very best. Nandini DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely CAS card...I really struggle to get a great clean look and always admire those who do! So glad you were blessed with time to craft and that you chose to share at Word Art Wednesday.
    Christine
    Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe