MHKDesigns July Challenge

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

Welcome to MHKDesigns' monthly challenge!
We are sharing our creations using products from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop (but if you don't have them yet, you can still play).
Prize is a stamp set and patterned papers collection.

IF YOU USE MHKDESIGNS PRODUCTS,

OUR CHALLENGES ARE ANYTHING GOES!

If you don't use MHKDesigns products, here's this month's inspiration:



**********************************************************

Here's my card:


I printed Deck the Halls digi papers, trimmed to size and heat embossed the edges in silver. I layered them on red card base and added some gold thread in between.
Sentiment is from Holiday Deer digi set and I added some sequins for some bling.

Link your projects HERE!

Check out the other DT members, too:

Mynn/Asha/Donna/Judy/Lilian --- you're here!

Thanks for visiting!!!

Challenges:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I'm totally loving the fabulous silver embossed edges you did on the papers, Lilian! Such a gorgeous, yet simple, design! Beautiful! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your holiday card, Lilian! It feels so vintage and has a great look to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the vintage vibe on this one, Lilian.
    bjs Asha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe