{Sun} Sweets: Asian Mother's Day Card

Sunday, May 08, 2016

Happy Sunday 
and 
Happy Mother's Day!!!

I made a card using Mother & Child Digi Stamp (available HERE or HERE):


The image was colored with Copic markers and layered with patterned papers (gift from my Blogland friend, Monika).
I added some stamping (on the top right corner), glitter, washi tape and paper flowers with dimensional paint centers. I also rounded the corners and hand-drew a frame using gold gel pen.

Challenges (ETA 05/12):
1. Cards in Envy: Just Us Girls Card Challenge
2.

P.S.: Don't forget to visit THIS post for my Blog Candy!!! (or click HERE)



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I lovveee this Image Lilian
    and you know at TWOFERS challenge the ask for ASIAN card
    this could join there
    love the layout too Lilian
    and hey I have seen that black Batik Paper yaayy
    it is really from me yay
    so happy you used it..
    Adorable card my friend
    hugs now jump to your other post
    I have a bit time before tomorrow start again to work Lilian
    thats why I visit some of our DT at CWS today
    hugs and miss your visit

    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful card - especially the way you layered dp behind the main image! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is BEAUTIFUL Lilian! I love that sweet image.... but the sentiment is simply wonderful... LOVE it! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday! HUGS! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card Llllian and great for the Cards in Envy "just us girls" challenge. We appreciate your entry and look forward to seeing you again soon. Best to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe