Dahlia Wonderful Thing ATC

Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I just got my Club Scrap April Kit - Dahlia - yesterday and I made a quick ATC (Artist Trading Card) last night:


I brushed gold glitter + glue on cardstock, let dry and watercolored with All-Purpose Ink (Imagine Crafts). I stamped images and sentiment from Dahlia Jumbo unmounted stamps (Club Scrap) and cut them out. I colored them with alochol-based markers. I adhered them on ATC and added the sentiment.

I also added Mod Podge Dimensional Magic Gold on the butterfly before adhering it to ATC:


[P.S. Check this Blog POST (Club Scrap) for lots of stamped cards, using the stamp sets from the Dahlia Collection!]

Challenges:




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hi Lilian, pretty ATC :) I love the golden shimmer so much!
    Have a nice day, Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  2. This ATC is so darling. I love making ATC.. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a BEAUTIFUL ATC Card Lillian! Love the Flowers and that beautiful Butterfly!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Such wonderful sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,that is a cute ATC,Lilian! And i want to thanbk you for all your wonderful comments on my Craftchaos Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Love the dahlia's and butterfly! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe