CAS(E) this Sketch and Fusion Cards

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I just can't help it!!! I should be doing "other stuff", but I can't stop making cards! My Spring Mojo is back!
It must be the allergies...haha =)

I have 2 cards here and one more later in the afternoon (for Addicted To Stamps and More)...

First, a Christmas card using CAS(E) this Sketch #167:


I pretty much stamped, layered and added sequins!

Challenges:
1. CAS(E) this Sketch #167:


2. Merry Monday #200 {Multi-Challenge Celebration!} (I chose colors)


*************************************

My second card was stamped using MISTI, that I purchased last year:


I stamped the orchids using different color ink pads and markers, watercolored with All-Purpose Ink (Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko), and cut it out. I added more details with Copic markers and glitter.
Background was ink smooshed using All-Purpose Ink (Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko) and splattered with Color Shine Teal (Heidi Swapp). I also added a silver frame, hand-drawn using a gel pen.

Challenges:

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Beautiful card, Lilian! Excellent job watercoloring the flowers and I love your background. Thanks for entering your card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so lovely. Your Merry Monday card is perfect. Thanks for joining us at our MM 200th Celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Christmas card, Lilian! It's beautiful in it's simplicity and the sequins add a festive look! Love that orchid too! Thanks for sharing in our celebration at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Xmas card, great CAS style. Fab card for Fusion, beautifully coloured and fab, soft background. Thanks for joining Fusion x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love your CAS Christmas card (spotted at Merry Monday) and the orchid card looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these are both wonderful! I love your festive take on the sketch! And your floral card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card designs! Your Fusion card is so pretty with the watercolor look and wonderful colors! thanks for joining in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. more stunning cards Lillian, love your orchid! Thank you AGAIN, for joining us at Fusion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. more stunning cards Lillian, love your orchid! Thank you AGAIN, for joining us at Fusion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. your Orchid card agree!!STUNNING!!
    cant tell any words I am speechless
    and the christmas card Clever use the non traditional card and the sketch
    great post Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are fantastic, but I am a little partial to the second one. The smooshed background is gorgeous and love the added drops with the Color Shine. That orchid is colored beautifully. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS in our Trend Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards! Thanks for joining us at Fusion and CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE that smooshed background! Very pretty! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lillian, I came to ooh and ahh over your Merry Monday card, but I love your orchids too! Great job on both cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is an amazing Christmas card! I might just have to steal this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful card Lilian...I love the stamped flower and your smooshed background is fabulous...thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both cards are simply gorgeous. Love the simple layout on the Christmas card. And the flower is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both cards are fabulous, I love your CAS Christmas card though. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday 200th Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your twist of Christmas card I LOVE your colors...Željka

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe