{Sun} Sweets: More Bokeh Navigation Card

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Happy Sunday, Crafty Friends!!!

I have another Bokeh card to share...this one is a little different, though...
Club Scrap has a linky party using this technique...click HERE to link your projects!



I used one of my ink smooshed panels from previous projects (click HERE to see).
Then I inked Brilliance over the Honeycomb stencil (Club Scrap).


Finally, I stamped a sentiment from the Navigation Collection stamp set. I added a mat and adhered it to the card.



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Such a great background! love the quote too. Thank you for sharing at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sentiment and the gorgeous colors you've used, Lilian! Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe