Replace Fear...with Navigation

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Hello, Crafty Friends!

I got sick this week, but was able to make this card today...


I used stamps and papers from Club Scrap (Navigation Collection)...I adhered paper on the right side of my square card and inked the edges.
I stamped different images (Navigation Art Nouveau stamp set) on the green fiber cardstock, tore 2 edges and inked the edges.
I trimmed a darker banner and I stamped sentiment on white cardstock and trimmed it in to a banner. Layer both banners on card and finish it off with a bow.


Challenges:



*********************************************************************************

Club Scrap is looking for new Artist Team members!
If you like scrapbooking, card making, paper crafting, working with unmounted rubber stamps...and you think this is something you would want to do...
...check out HERE!!!



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. A wonderful sentiment with the image to back it up. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 213th FF AG challenge! Advent Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are all better. Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card... love it!!!Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion Challenge this week!
    Anna Dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe