EyeConnect Crafts: Kid-Friendly Christmas Tree + Gift Tag

Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!!!

Today is my turn to post at EyeConnect Crafts! 
EyeConnect Crafts makes 100% Recycled Chipboard products.
They are great for mixed media projects and are a little thinner than others, so the projects will not be so bulky!

Go to ECC's Blog for the How-To, a quick video tutorial and supplies used!

My son helped me paint this tree and decorate it:


And here's a gift tag:


My son also helped me paint it!

Challenges:



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Very cute creations! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘WINTER’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. DID YOU KNOW? A friend and I have a new challenge blog beginning in 2016. Please check it out. Double D Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty gift tags and thank you so much for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tree and gift tag! Very pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe