PS26 #23: Beauty Scrapbook Page/Unity Stamp Co. Challenge

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Hello, Crafty Friends!

I was supposed to post this last Saturday...but with what happened in Paris...I thought I would "take a break" from blogging...

This scrapbook page was inspired by the sketch from Unity {be inspired} Challenge:


I basically used All-Purpose Inks (Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko) and a bunch of Unity's stamp kits...

Challenges:





ETA: This page was in #LinkWeLike Wednesday at Imagine Crafts Blog!!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely project, thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page.Super stamping and a lovely way to keep those treasured memories.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe