The Card Concept DT #41: Relax Card - Chairs

Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Welcome, crafty friends!

Time for a new challenge at The Card Concept! This is the beautiful photo inspiration:


Feel free to make a card in the style of your choice!
The styles are explained HERE.

I was inspired by the textures, colors and the chair...so here's my card for the Mixed Media category:


I distressed the edges of my first layer and stenciled Nice to See You (Club Scrap) with white acrylic paint. After it dried, I taped some washi tape (Tim Holtz).
I tore the top panel and stamped some chairs from Stampin'Up! with black ink.
I stamped R-E-L-A-X (Keyboard Uppercase - CTMH) in grey, cut them out and adhered them on.
Finally, I added a bow.
Patterned papers are MME.

Have a nice day!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe