PS26 #20: Club Scrap Big Top + Let's Scrap Sketch

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Hello, dear friends!

I'm catching up on my Project Scrapbook26...this is number 20...6 more to go!
I'm using a sketch from Let's Scrap and Club Scrap's Big Top Deluxe Kit plus stamp sets- just perfect for my son B's birthday party! Guess what the theme was? =)

Here's the page without photos:


With photos:


I cut a start border from Big Top Embellishment Cutaparts and adhered on the patterned paper. I trimmed the striped patterned paper (for the right border) and stamped on it using Memento Paris Dusk ink pad (Big Top Collection and Big Top Borders & Backgrounds stamp set). 
Trim photo mats using the green cardstock for your photos.
Add Big Top Embellishment Cutaparts tab and journaling square. Stamp "Lotsa Fun" (Big Top Borders & Backgrounds stamp set) on square and add a narrow border.

Detail of the tab and wood veneer banners:


Supplies (Club Scrap):
Others:
Memento Paris Dusk (Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts)
Glossy Accents

Challenges:


Have a nice weekend!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe