Mixed Media {Mon}: MHK Designs Holiday Deer Wall Decor

Monday, October 19, 2015

Hello, Crafty Friends!

I have a project for one of the MHK Designs' newest releases!
My friend Mynn started an Etsy Shop and she has digital stamp sets and patterned papers for sale!
I'm showcasing "Holiday Deer" today!

Check out the stamp set...


And the patterned papers...


And here's my card:



Challenges:






I colored the images with Copic markers and added some glitter to the mountain tops and sentiment.
I added some Stickles to the pinecones.
I made a banner out of washi tape on metallic thread, colored them with markers and added it to the antlers...Haha...thought it would be funny...a decorated reindeer! =)

Have a nice week!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe