Club Scrap Oct Linky Challenge: Non-Traditional Halloween

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Happy Sunday!

A quick project for Club Scrap's October Linky Challenge: Non-Traditional Halloween...You still have time to play (click HERE to link your project and for more inspiration from Roni, our challenge host this month)!

I'm not really into Halloween, but I still like spiders, owls, bats...outside my house, though... =)
There are a lot of spiders in my new house...so, I decided to use stamps from Transformations Collection stamp set for my card.

First, stamp the gingko leaf in black, for your background:


Then, stamp the bamboo collage image in black on cream cardstock. Trim to desired size.
It reminds me of a stained glass window, so I watercolored it with ArtBars (by Derwent).


Then, I stamped gingko leaf ("spider webs") on 2 opposite corners of the panel, in black.
I added "dew drops" using glitter dimensional paint.


Challenges:



I was gonna draw a spider hanging from a "web", but decided not to...does is still look "Halloween-ish"???

Thanks for stopping by!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe