Washi Meets...The Card Concept DT #40 & MHK Designs Mum Card

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Happy Wednesday!

Here's the newest challenge at The Card Concept!


Aren't they cute?
And here's my card, inspired by the animals and the textures:

I found this cute felt owl sticker at Michael's! 
I cut my card using my Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge and colored it with gel sticks (aka Gelatos for kids), ArtBars and colored pencils.
Then, I added washi tape and ribbon at the bottom.

And if you're looking for some stamping...this is what's inside the card...


Stamps are CTMH and Inkadinkado.


*********************************************************************************

And instead of having multiples posts...I have a second card to share today!
My friend Mynn started an Etsy Shop and she has digital stamp sets and patterned papers for sale!
I'm showcasing Mum's the Word today!

Here's the stamp set:


And here's my card:

Challenge:

I used washi tapes on the background, Copic markers and pearls.

Thanks for stopping by!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe