Scrapbook {Sat} PS26 #18: Good Times Scrap Page

Saturday, September 05, 2015

Happy Saturday!!!

I think I finally caught up on my Project Scrapbook26! Good thing we have challenge blogs!
I used an old sketch from Sketchabilities...and the colors/feel were inspired by Scrap Around the World September mood board


Challenges:
1. Simon Says Wed Make it Colorful
2.Scrap Our Stash #30
L - lined patterned paper
A - "arrows" from chevron patterned paper 
Y - yellow stickers
E - (numbers) eight and eighteen printed on paper
R - rows of paper
S - splattered paint, star stickers, stripes
3. Word Art Wed #199: Anything Goes/Family Friednly
4. Scrap Around the World Challenge #29


I basically used some patterned papers, stickers and paint...

Thanks for stopping by!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe