{Sun} Sweets: Club Scrap August Technique Challenge Project

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Happy Sunday, crafty friends!

Today, I'm sharing a project I made for Club Scrap August Technique Challenge: Shaving Cream Marbling.
You can read about it on their blog (click HERE).

Here's my card:


So, I followed the instructions and once my paper was dry, I trimmed the panel and adhered on the card.
I stamped the sentiment and matted on cardstock. I stamped the tree, cut it out and colored it with Copic marker and colored pencil.
I added some rhinestones for a little bling!

I'm not gonna lie...it's a messy technique! But it's kinda addictive...once you start, you just can't stop! =)

Hope you give it a try, if you haven't yet! And don't forget to link you project!

Have a nice day!


Challenges:
1. Club Scrap Aug Technique Challenge
2. Just Us Girls #307 Photo Week

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe