{Sat} PS26 #16: Club Scrap DT Woven Strands Scrapbook Page

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Happy Saturday!

I'm finally catching up on my Project Scrapbook26!
I have a page to share today...
I used a sketch from SketchNScrap #87:


And here's my take...very linear...
I'll add a photo of my hubby and me that a friend took last weekend. Just waiting for the pic!


I used mostly plain cardstocks, blue pearlescent paper and a patterned paper. I flicked some Walnut Ink for added interest.
I stamped and heat embossed (in silver) the "medallion" on the left...then, layered with the blue paper and a cutapart from the Woven Strands Club Scrap Deluxe Kit.

Some of the details:



I also added an embroidered doily and a wooden embellishment...I chose to leave it as is, but you could paint it to match your colors.

Supplies:
Woven Strands Club Scrap Deluxe Kit
VersaMark
Silver Embossing Powder
Heat Gun
Black Pen
VersaMagic Tea Leaves ink pad
Walnut Ink in green (Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts)

Challenges:
1. SketchNScrap #87

Have a nice weekend!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe