House of Cards DT August Challenge: Metallic

Saturday, August 01, 2015

Hello, Crafty Friends!

It's a new month and it's time for a new challenge at House of Cards! The challenge this month is to create a card using this word cue:



Here's one of my cards:


Challenges:
1. Simon Says Mon: No ordinary paper (foil and glossy)

I stamped the sentiment (CTMH) and heat embossed it in gold (Ranger).
I layered foiled, glossy and regular patterned papers, added ribbon, sequins and an enamel star, backed with black cardstock.

Hope you liked it!
Check back on the 21st of August for my second card and a Video Tutorial!
Don't forget to link your projects! You have until the end of the month!

Have a nice day!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe