Bliss Card - Club Scrap Woven Strands

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Hello and Happy Thursday!

I made a card using a sketch from Cardabilities Sketch #128 (but I missed the linky gadget deadline...) and stamps from Club Scrap (Woven Strands Collection).
Here's my card:


How-To:
I stenciled the circles (Twin Tags Circles Stencil) on green cardstock, using VersaMagic ink pad. I stamped a quote with VersaMark (don't know if you can see it, though...) and inked the edges in green.
I stamped the circle image, heat embossed it in silver, fussy cut it and inked the center. I stamped "Bliss", inked the edges in green and used white gel pen to soften the look. I added a flower (Prima) and a pearl in the center.
Before I adhered the panel to the card, I used the fiber that came in the Woven Strands Embellishment Pack. I was planning on using only a few strands...but when I pulled it apart, look what I got:


It was actually woven! I thought it was so cool! I placed them behind the panel and then, adhered the panel with foam dots.

Supplies:
Twin Tags Circles Stencil
Woven Strands Collection Stamps
Woven Strands Embellishment Pack (fiber and cardstock)
VersaMark
Silver Embossing Powder
Heat Gun
White Gel Pen
VersaMagic Tea Leaves ink pad
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Prima flower
Pearl 
Foam Dots

Challenges:

1. Virginia's View Challenge #17: All Things Embellished
2. DL.ART August Linky Challenge: Anything Goes
3. Crafting for all Seasons #107: Bright & Beautiful
4. Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wed Challenge: Anything Goes
5. Word Art Wed #196: Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe