Fantabulous Cricut DT Challenge #256: Fun in the Sun + PS26#14

Monday, July 20, 2015

Happy Monday and welcome to another FCCB Monday challenge!



Challenge #256-Fun in the Sun
Create a project that features outdoor summer activities.

This Weeks Sponsor








The prize is 7 digital stamps!


To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.


I'm behind on my Project Scrapbook26...where I post layouts every other week... So I combined this challenge with it!
Here's my scrapbook page #14:



I used:
Cricut When I was a Kid
Sponsor's image - Monster #5

This was an easy page to put together!
All I needed was the patterned paper and stickers that came with the kit; "Beach Day", "Fun&Sun" and wave from Cricut cartridges; a brad, a black pen to outline (title and arrow sticker), the Digi stamp, Copic markers and Glossy Accents (for the "wet" look on wave and sentiment).

Challenges:
1. Word Art Wed #192: AG/Family Friendly
2. Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #14: Summer Days


P - patterned paper
H - hexagon/honeycomb stickers
O - orange chevron sticker (arrow)
T - texture on die cuts (Glossy Accents)
O - octopus-looking Monster digi stamp
S - sticker-maker machine (Xyron)

Thanks for stopping by!
And have a nice week!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe