Addicted to Stamps & More DT Challenge #155: Photo Inspiration

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Hello, Crafty Friends!

After almost a week absent...I'm back! My mom was in town...so now I have some catching up to do! =)

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More!!!
It's Photo Inspiration week and here's the colorful photo:


Our sponsor this week is:



And the Prize is 7 digis!

Here's my card, using sponsor's image:


First, I used layers of washi tapes. Then, I layered patterned papers.
I colored the image and paper flowers with Copic markers, gel pens and gel sticks.
The original image had some tulips, but I decided to use daisies (cut using CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge) with gemstones' centers. 
I also added some glitter glue and glitter dots.



Challenges:
1. Simon Says Mon: No ordinary paper (washi tapes on background)
2. Simon Says Wed: Anything Goes
and I'm also linking this card to:
Mynn's 5th Blogiversary Giveaway!!!

Thank you for stopping by!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe