Foto Inspiration {Fri}: VVV's Challenge #15 - Ombre Card

Friday, June 12, 2015

Happy Friday!

My card colors were inspired by the clock in this collage:


I'm in love with coral and gold, so this is what I made for a friend's birthday:



Patterned papers are from a 3x4 and a 4x6 pocket cards (CTMH). I trimmed the small card for the "frame" and backed it up with green cardstock.
I stamped the feathers (Unity Stamp Co.), heat embossed in gold, fussy cut and adhered them on the card using foam tape.
I added a strip of washi tape and some hemp. Then, I added some glitter on the "frame".
It's like my little collection of feathers! =)

Challenges:
1. VVV#15: Ombre/Monochromatic
2. Word Art Wed #187: Anything Goes/Family Friendly
3. Simon Says Friends or Superhero
4. Friends with Flair (Unity)

Have a nice weekend!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe