Washi Meets...CAS(E) This Sketch Tree Card

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hello,

I bought the tree stamp set last month and when I saw the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch, I just had to take it off the box! (yup, it was still in the box that it came in, waiting for a spot in the drawer unit I'm trying to organize...)


I stamped the tree trunk/branches, and I stamped and heat embossed the leaves/flowers in turquoise. Then, I stamped them again, in green (Memento Pear Tart, I believe).
I added 3 strips of washi tape on the panel, stamped the sentiment (CTMH) and adhered the panel on the card.

Challenges:
1. CAS(E) This Sketch #119

2. Addicted to Stamps #141: Anything Goes
3. Word Art Wednesday #180: Anything Goes/Family Friendly Challenge
4. Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge: Clean and Simple

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe