{Sun} Sweets on Monday: Cards Like No Otter...

Monday, April 27, 2015

I was supposed to post this yesterday...but I'm still battling some sickness...I'm surprised I even finished the cards! =)

The first one was inspired by this sketch at Lawnscaping:


Here's my card:


I just love that cute otter! I had to have it!

Challenges:
1. Lawnscaping Challenge: Sketch Inspired
2. Word Art Wednesday #180: Anything Goes/Family Friendly Challenge
3. Simon Says Mon Anything Goes
4. STAMPlorations April Challenge: Stamps & Numbers
5. The Male Room #08:  Using Letters an/or Numbers


The second card is for a Birthday Linky Party...Happy (now belated) Birthday, Monika!
I CASE-d her CAS card, the one with the fish...and here's what I did:


Challenges:
1. Creative with Monika: CASE-ing my Card - My Birthday Linky Party
2. CASology Week #143: Ombre
3. Addicted to Stamps #141: Anything Goes
4. Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge: Clean and Simple

For both cards, I watercolored using blue dye ink, stamped the doodled circle and cut the circle out.
I stamped and colored the otter and gift box with Copic markers and fussy cut them out. Both are adhered on cards using foam tapes.

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn and CTMH stamps
Copic and ShinHan TouchTwin markers
washi tapes
stickers
border punches
foam tape
dye ink refill
paintbrush
watercolor paper

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe